Superannuation Financial Advisor
Being a superannuation advisor, we understand that superannuation may be one of the largest key assets that we own in planning for retirement and achieving financial security. It is a tax-effective mechanism of saving for your retirement, however, due to the various types of contributions, clients may find it complex to optimise their superannuation arrangements.
We endeavour to ensure that our clients are able to utilise the most of the tax concessions, financial incentives, and rebates available.
Our superannuation financial advisor provides assistance with comprehensive and tailored advice on:
- Employer Superannuation Guarantee Contributions
- Concessional Contributions
- Salary Sacrificing
- Spouse Contribution Splitting
- Consolidating Superannuation Funds
- Self-Employed or Unemployed After Tax (Non-Deductible) Contributions
- Concessional and Non-Concessional Contribution Caps
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Superannuation is essentially a tax-effective method of saving for your retirement. And our superannuation advisor will help you do the same, effectively.