Aged Care Advice
If you are 75 years or over, aged care advisor from SMART Financial Advisory also significantly focuses on clients who are moving into Aged Care, as it can entail financial issues which can be challenging and time-consuming.
Funds for accommodation and other fees, decisions about current properties and considering aged care options are some issues that our clients may experience. With moving into an aged care facility, clients may also experience complications related to tax implications and pension payments from Centrelink.
For our clients, at this stage in their lives, our aged care advisor provide assistance with:
- Identifying all costs that will apply to your aged care facility accommodation and other related fees.
- Structuring the costs so that the chosen aged care facility is affordable in the short and long term.
- Deciding which assets should be retained or sold, including your family home.
- Developing strategies to maximise any applicable government benefits.
- Explanation of estate planning complexities.
Get the best aged care advice from Melbourne’s trusted aged care experts. Enquire now.