The Treasurer handed down Budget 2017-18 at 7.30pm on Tuesday 3 May, 2018.
The Australian Government budget sets out the economic and fiscal outlook for Australia. It shows the Government’s social and political priorities, and how the Government intends to achieve these.
Please click on the following for more details on Budget.
- Humans Are Not Necessarily Rational Thinkers Part-1
- Humans Are Not Necessarily Rational Thinkers Part-2
- Humans Are Not Necessarily Rational Thinkers Part-3
- Why Investing For Retirement Is Different
- Prepare For Life Spring 2019
- Sep 2019 Newsletter
- Prepare For Life Winter 2019
- Quarterly Insight 2019 Edition 2
- Prepare For Life April 2019
- Quarterly Insight 2019 Edition 1
- TPD and Trauma: Both or Either
- SMART Spring Newsletter 2018
- Autumn 2018
- Budget 2017-18
- Prepare For Life
- Governance And Legislation Update
- Common SMSF Trustee Stumbling Blocks
- Small Business Insurance Essentials
We deliver true results, focusing on strategic decisions and practical actions tailored to our clients' unique reality. We engage all levels of an organization from day one.
I have entrusted my retirement strategies with Smart Financial Advisory Pty Ltd (Pallavi Mahajan) since leaving the workforce in December 2015.
Very friendly adviser who knows her stuff. We've been very happy with how our finances have been setup.
I would like to thank Pallavi Mahajan and her associates for all their help setting up my transition to retirement they did a fantastic job with minimum fuss...
As a professional Tax Consultant, over the years I have dealt with a number of Financial Planners and referred many of my clients. Although they were happy what..
I have known Pallavi for 2 years now and we have been working together so well.I am absolutely impressed with her service in the financial planning area – what..
I was referred to Smart Financial and am a current client. The professionalism & knowledge of the team led by Pallavi has seen my financial position tailored – what..